Monday, June 28, 2010

Dog Days of Summer

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted. I know I've said that before but this time it has been so long I had to think for a second what my password was to log in! Our summer has completely flown by. In fact I go back to school in two weeks :( Although I must admit I'm kind of glad to get back into a set schedule. Caroline and I have had a blast this summer. Here is a really long post of our events this summer. I've also included Caroline's version of the event words.


We went to the furm (farm) with some of our friends.




Wa wa the fouers (watered the flowers)


Dug in the dirt and pulled weeds.



Went divin (driving)



We sim (swam) a lot....




Visited with our cousins - Lane, Will, Jacob, and Matthew.




And ate lots of popsics (popsicles)

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you had been! Good to see hear from you again! Tell that sweet girl to "stop growing"...yum! So cute!

    ReplyDelete