Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was so much fun this year! It is hard to believe one little person can add so much happiness to an occasion. Caroline's reaction to everything was a joy to watch. Here are some of the highlights from Christmas Morning.




Caroline had fun opening her presents. Of course she liked tearing the paper the most.



Thanks Grandma Mary Ann for the Michigan Hoodie. Please note her passy.... she always has it in upside down?






Caroline's faithful companion, Coco, is always right by her side when she needs a break. And from all the presents she had to open - Caroline needed a break!!!!



It all finally became a little too tiring for her.



And for my dad too......



Did I mention her Nana and Granddad gave her a new car? There goes the neighborhood :)


This is her look of shock after it was all said and done. It was a lot different from last year's Christmas Morning when she was two weeks old.


Caroline - We all loved sharing Christmas Morning with you. Thanks for making it lots of fun.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Christmas so much fun with a little one!? These pics are great...love the one with her leaning on Coco...oh, and the one of Tono sleeping. Classic. :) I hope you guys have a Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! I'm glad you and Caroline were feeling better on Christmas Day!

    ReplyDelete