Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Thanks to my friend Ashlee for having a photo shoot at the local Pumpkin Patch. Caroline had a blast and of course "hammed it up" for the camera. As you can see the moms had our hands full with our own four little pumpkins :)




Caroline's friends - Maddie, Tucker, and Carson




Caroline is waving bye-bye.


She loved eating the pumpkins, hay, and anything else she could find.


Her new favorite trick is to stand up and let go!

3 comments:

  1. The gang looks so cute! I can't wait to see C again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Those are the sweetest pumpkin pics ever! She is sooooo cute in her pumpkin suit! Yum! We are off to the patch this weekend. I'm dreading chasing J around trying to get one decent pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable! Pumpkin pics are my fave :) I hope mine turn out as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete