This is so fun! What a precious blog and a PRECIOUS babe! She has grown so much since I last saw her in January. I cant believe she is rolling over and holding her head up like that. And that smile...yum!! She is so perfect. Love the pic of the two of you--you look like a very happy Mommy!
So glad you got around to doing a blog. Caroline is so precious at her first arts and crafts festival!!! I know you can't wait for her to start begging you to buy stuff!
Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog!
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun! What a precious blog and a PRECIOUS babe! She has grown so much since I last saw her in January. I cant believe she is rolling over and holding her head up like that. And that smile...yum!! She is so perfect. Love the pic of the two of you--you look like a very happy Mommy!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got around to doing a blog. Caroline is so precious at her first arts and crafts festival!!! I know you can't wait for her to start begging you to buy stuff!
ReplyDelete